Le Meridien Barcelona
US$239
US$217
Agoda.com
2,642 results
All reviewslas ramblasstarwood pointsgreat locationspg memberla boqueriaside streetconcierge deskupgraded to a suitehotel restaurantrain showergothic quarterstreet noisecentral locationpicasso museumtapassagrada familiacruise
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We just got back from a 3 night stay at the Le Meridien in Barcelona. Everything about it was great. The service throughout our stay was exceptional. The check in process was very easy and pleasant. The doorman, and especially the concierge were at our service, and extremely helpful. The rooms were spacious and clean, an the location of the hotel is ideal. We would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
LMHotel, General Manager at Le Meridien Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear Tamar,

thank you very much for your lovely comments about Le Méridien Barcelona and especially for your praises of our concierge and door team.

I hope we will be welcoming you again in the future!

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

We stayed here for one night before embarking on Liberty of the Seas. Our United flight from Newark arrived at the Barcelona airport at 9 am. We took our prearranged ride through Costco but if I were to do it again I would taken a taxi. Le Meridien sold an early arrival package for 120 euros. They were very nice and definitely used to cruise passengers. Expensive but it was worth it. We checked in, showered, and went to bed. We didn't even eat the included breakfast buffet. Then we woke at 130p to catch a private 4 hour tour of Barcelona, again very worthwhile. The location is perfect, on Las Ramblas, which is the fantastic pedestrian street with food and shops galore. I did not eat in the hotel. It is also a 15 minute walk to the Gothic Quarter and cathedral. It was about a 25 minute walk to the University metro stop which you can take to La Sagrada familia. The hotel is a standard four to five star luxury hotel. If I come back to Barcelona I will stay here.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank moviemom88

Greetings from Le Méridien Barcelona,

it looks like you not only had a good time at our hotel, but also a fantastic experience in Barcelona.
I am glad to read you were able to see some of the most iconic sights in town and that you found our location very convenient.

We ar all looking forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I was lucky enough to stay at L'Meridien many years ago whilst on a business trip to Barcelona. Since then, I have recomended it to all my family and friends and I always go back there. Great staff and a great location. I love all the new modern designs ( I can still remember all the classic furnishings from yester-year !) I stayed in the Mediterraen suite recently which was spectacular and enjoyed having the new spa facilities just a couple of doors down from me. Very relaxing with amazing views of the city. Well worth a visit.

Room Tip: No actual swimming pool but outdoor jacuzzi in the sunshine is a great experience...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Ian,

I always love hearing from guests who have been visiting us for many years and who have lived the evolution of our iconic hotel right on Las Ramblas.
I am glad you like our newly refurbished suites designed by Isabel López, as well as our Explore Spa Studio.

Hopefully we will be welcoming you again in many occasions in the future to share all news still to come.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Great location, not overly impressed with rooms, we were on 4th floor and the room was fairly small. Good shower, although the bathroom cleaning could be better. Heating system not great, had to call to have heating on. Particularly unhappy with the offer to pay for late checkout option at €50 for two hours (normally that is price for each hour, and we got additional hour offered free). I guess good deal from that perspective, but i have never had this offered before-late check-out was either possible or not. The hotel also seems to be vey punctual with check-ins, almost impossible to check-in before 3pm, we had the same experience. They were working something on our last day, it was very noisy from early morning and my husband heard similar sounds throughout the night!
Breakfast buffet choices ok, nothing to brag about, definitely not 5-star hotel buffet. Restaurant meals, however were gret.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Le Méridien Barcelona,

I am very sorry to read that we seem not to have met your expectations during your stay.
We do our best to offer our guests early check-in whenever our occupancy allows it, but unfortunately we are not always able to grant this.

In regards to late check-out, please apologize if there was a misunderstanding and you were not aware of this charge in advance.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Another great stay @ a place where every thing that counts in Barcelona is at walking distance. Excellent rooms (book a Mediterranean suite..) and an excellent restaurant with more than reasonable prices for good quality food.

Room Tip: Go for a Suite on top floor
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
LMHotel, General Manager at Le Meridien Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Greetings from Le Méridien Barcelona,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you recommend our newly refurbished Mediterranean Suites, designed by Isabel López. They are one of my favorites!