All reviews sagrada familia included in the room price nice hotel metro station single room hotel located breakfast staff min walk public transport just round the corner nou camp within easy walking distance city break main attractions las ramblas supermarket receptionist
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed here for a weekday with me family, the hotel is fine, but nothing special. It’s a 5-10 minute walk to the Sagrada Família and a 25 minute walk to las Ramblas and Port Vell. The room was fine, comfort beds and clean, tv, minibar, hairdryer. Shower in the bath clean bathroom. Although my room overlooked a wall it didn’t bother me so much because the purpose of the stay was to be out exploring the city’s sights not stay in the hotel, so it was just a base and a bed. I was able to keep my luggage in a storage room after checking out as I had a late flight. Friendly staff in reception and maids.
There is a bar in the reception area which sells coffee alcohol crisps and muffins but the bar wasn’t open all day. There are no tea and coffee making facilities in the room. There is a supermarket next door to the hotel. Wi-fi worked brilliantly no issues. I went to watch Barcelona play football taxi cost 30 euros one way. Didn’t use public transport. The hotel reminds me of a typical dated Spanish city hotel travelodge style as far as facilities are concerned meaning not many just a bed and a base. Although the hotel wasn’t fabulous I would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank BETSYWales
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel receptionist’s were very nice, our room was 111 next to the restaurant so in the morning we could hear people going for breakfast causing our sleep to be interrupted. The room was very plain, no flavour to it however it has the essentials and does the job. In the bathroom the toilet didn’t flush properly and you couldn’t have a bath as the plug wouldn’t stay down.

Was a 30-45 min walk to La Rambla and a 30 min walk to the beach.

I would highly recommend the Barcelona Bus Tour! Takes you everywhere you need to go and even outside the Hotel :)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CodyBiddle
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel rooms are clean though a little dated. Staff are friendly and very help full. There is a mini bar in The room and prices are very good. The only downside is the street noise (even with earplugs). Very close to la sagrada familia. Supermarket next to hotel has everything you need .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TrailBlazer149187
Reviewed 17 August 2018

The hotel was clean, although room was small. Towels where replaced everyday- which was great, though no kettle/tea/coffee making facilities. Good location for the price, but have stayed in better 3 star hotels.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Shyvonne P
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

The hosts are lovely and are very useful at giving you knowledge about the city. The rooms were very comfortable and far exceeded our expectations. It is reasonably priced, and very close to la sagrada famillia. What's not to like?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends