We stayed there for two days after our cruise and i would recommend this hotel to everyone. Clean, modern , very good location, but most important great service.Staff was very helpful, when we needed a recomendtion on authentic places to eat, or how to get to places we wanted to see and gave us suggestions that for some places it is better to get tickets on line to reduce wait time, helped us get tickets and becuase of their help we were able to see quite a bit.Thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located just a five-minute walk from Las Ramblas, Hotel Barcelona Universal grants its guests easy access to all parts of the city. Metro lines 2 and 3 stop just outside the main entrance, at “Paral·lel,” and nearby buses can take you to the beaches of Barcelona, Park Güell, and anywhere in between. A stroll from our hotel near Las Ramblas will take you to some of Barcelona’s favorite tourist attractions.Hotel opened in 2001 and renewed in 2011.Hotel Barcelona Universal has 167 rooms, each equipped with free Wi-Fi Internet. Three “Barcelona Skyline Suites” feature a Jacuzzi and private terrace. Families and larger groups may be accommodated in triple or superior rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Barcelona Universal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Universal Barcelona
- Hotel Barcelona Universal
- Barcelona Universal Hotel Catalonia