Great hotel in a great location. Room was spotless and although we had a room which had an internal window, it was nice to have some peace and quiet from the world outside. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the heart of it all. The rooms have a free safety deposit box and upon checking out they have a secure luggage room which also has free safety deposit boxes. The staff on reception were extremely helpful with directions and recommendations on what to see and do. I would definitely recommend this hotel and if I ever go back to
Barcelona I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located just a five-minute walk from Las Ramblas, Hotel Barcelona Universal grants its guests easy access to all parts of the city. Metro lines 2 and 3 stop just outside the main entrance, at “Paral·lel,” and nearby buses can take you to the beaches of Barcelona, Park Güell, and anywhere in between. A stroll from our hotel near Las Ramblas will take you to some of Barcelona’s favorite tourist attractions.Hotel opened in 2001 and renewed in 2011.Hotel Barcelona Universal has 167 rooms, each equipped with free Wi-Fi Internet. Three “Barcelona Skyline Suites” feature a Jacuzzi and private terrace. Families and larger groups may be accommodated in triple or superior rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barcelona Universal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Universal Barcelona
- Hotel Barcelona Universal
- Barcelona Universal Hotel Catalonia