Last month we were lucky enough to book into this hotel and what a find. It was my friend's 70th so I wanted it to be special and it certainly was. The hotel staff were SO friendly and helpful making us feel very welcome. Everything we needed was within walking distance and although the main road was noisy this did not cause us any problems. Our rooms were spotless and very spacious and the air con in the room was a welcome addition. The breakfast was excellent and set us up for the rest of the day. I have already recommended the hotel to my friends and we look forward to returning to Barcelona in the future and will certainly stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located just a five-minute walk from Las Ramblas, Hotel Barcelona Universal grants its guests easy access to all parts of the city. Metro lines 2 and 3 stop just outside the main entrance, at “Paral·lel,” and nearby buses can take you to the beaches of Barcelona, Park Güell, and anywhere in between. A stroll from our hotel near Las Ramblas will take you to some of Barcelona’s favorite tourist attractions.Hotel opened in 2001 and renewed in 2011.Hotel Barcelona Universal has 167 rooms, each equipped with free Wi-Fi Internet. Three “Barcelona Skyline Suites” feature a Jacuzzi and private terrace. Families and larger groups may be accommodated in triple or superior rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Barcelona Universal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Universal Barcelona
- Hotel Barcelona Universal
- Barcelona Universal Hotel Catalonia