We stayed at NH Centro for three nights. This hotel is very close to Placa Catalyna and La Rambla - the heart of the city. The hotel was nicely furnished, modern, clean and a good size. You could pay for wi-fi in the room, or go down to the lobby and get 30 minutes free using vouchers. The free vouchers were more than enough. Very close to the aerobus direct to the airport, there are lots of shops very close to the hotel. We had a good stay at this hotel, and the price was very good for the level of room we got. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Barcelona Centro benefits from a prime location right in Barcelona's Gothic quarter, the city's oldest and most historical area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Booking.com, NHHotels, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your NH Barcelona Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duc De La Victoria Hotel Barcelona
- Nh Hotels Barcelona
- Nh Hotel Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Centro Catalonia