We stayed in 2009 for 5 days as part of our 2.5 weeks Spain tour. The hotel is very easy to get to from the airport, since it is along the main route that the airport bus takes. One of the best rides from an airport I have experienced is this one in Barcelona. It was like driving through a museum. The hotel is very customer service friendly and Calvi and the group will take good care of you with booking tours, making restaurant reservations (just don't get walking directions from Calvi lol), and giving you the in/outs of the Barcelona scene. The rooms are beautiful and modern and equipped with wifi. In addition to a nice open space, you get a large comfortable king sized bed, along with a generous sized bathroom with all of the amenities. The breakfast room is set up like a restaurant with all kinds of goodies served up for breakfast. The Gaudi House Museum is only a 10 minute walk away, as is the main square with loads of buses that go all around the city. Barcelona is a beautiful place to visit and ends up at # 4 so far on my vacation list. Overall rating 4 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Barcelona Centro benefits from a prime location right in Barcelona's Gothic quarter, the city's oldest and most historical area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, NHHotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your NH Barcelona Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duc De La Victoria Hotel Barcelona
- Nh Hotels Barcelona
- Nh Hotel Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Centro Catalonia