Stayed at this hotel in early May. So convenient to get to. We took the bus from the airport and it left us at the plaza which was a few blocks walk to the hotel. Walking distance to Las Ramblas, the marina, and plenty of stores, restaurants. Also the bus tours leave from the plaza so again it's walking distance. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and we were able to check out an hour late at a cost of 10eu per hour. The room was spacious and clean with hardwood floors and a very comfortable bed. The bathroom was also clean and spacious. Free wifi. We stayed in a room at the back of the hotel that overlooked a large (non-used) courtyard and each night we slept with the windows wide open and it was very peaceful. Not noisy at all. Would definitely go back and stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Barcelona Centro benefits from a prime location right in Barcelona's Gothic quarter, the city's oldest and most historical area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, NHHotels, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Barcelona Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duc De La Victoria Hotel Barcelona
- Nh Hotels Barcelona
- Nh Hotel Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Centro Catalonia