This was a complete shot-in-the dark, seeing how I'd never visited Barcelona. Seemed to be centrally located and was mid priced through my US Airways vacations. What a treasure! The staff was so friendly, accommodated a change in booking, is clean, best free breakfast buffet, and close to some of the major landmarks. Keep in mind, most of Barcas streets are for pedestrian traffic, so taxis get you about a block away. If you're arriving by airport, take the AeroBus (5.90 Euros) and it will drop you off in the nearby Plaza Catalunya. You are a block off the popular La Ramblas, late night cafés, lots of taxis and a metro station at the Cathedral. Make sure you bring you electrical plug adapter! The room had a safe for money and passports. There is also a pharmacy and small supermarket on the same little street in case you're wanting snacks or need supplies. Again, first time experience with NH, but so happy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Barcelona Centro benefits from a prime location right in Barcelona's Gothic quarter, the city's oldest and most historical area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, NHHotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Barcelona Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duc De La Victoria Hotel Barcelona
- Nh Hotels Barcelona
- Nh Hotel Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Centro Catalonia