“Wonderful South American food!”

Rabipelao Raval Arepas and Tropical Cocktails
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Rabipelao Raval Arepas and Tropical Cocktails is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,182 of 10,019 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Caribbean, Venezuelan
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Description: Full on Caribbean vibes, excellent Venezuelan food and tropical cocktails. Salsa, Jazz, Boleros, great international atmosphere, bohemian and friendly. Incredible daily happy hour from 7:30 to 12! Different kind of Mojitos and Daiquiris.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Me and my boyfriend had a great time at Rabipelao Rawalistan. The mojitos are awesome, especially for only 3 euros with Spanish rum. We both had the Pabellón, a Venezuelan dish, it was very tasty and quite cheap as well. The waiters were nice and the place is quite small with several tables but the atmosphere is so nice that we didn't mind at all. I definitely recommend this place.

2  Thank IcelandAdventure

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Absolute gem of a place to meet up with friends for a drink. The staff are attentive and recognise you after being there a couple times. All juices are fresh and the mojitos are simply fantastic!

2  Thank Alessia M
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stumbled across this place whilst wondering around lost in the Gothic quarter. This is a cool bar, nice decor, awesome drinks if your hungry or thirsty and your passing, this is definitely worth popping in to. I can’t comment on the food as we only had drinks, but I can definitely recommend Rabipelao.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Weird when we received first the recommendation to go here because it's not in the perfect center of Barcelona. When you arrive you see a small size bar with tipical cuban/spanish language music. We've been told to absolutely drink Mojitos there... and boy they were just perfect.
Let me get that straight, I usually never drink Mojito because I don't specially like it! But here we had 4 Mojitos each evening.

I can only recommend!

We didn't eat at that place so we can't judge by the food!

1  Thank PepperGrinder1
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I come every week -great location, awesome bartenders and amazing mojitos for 4€!! It is good both for dates and groups. Don't miss it!!

1  Thank ipalaus