Had a one night stopover at the Atenea Calabria. Good points: car park underneath the building (although expensive), supermarket next door, Metro station on the next block so very easy to get to all areas of Barcelona. Room was pleasant, we had twin beds in the area with the TV and the double bed in a partitioned area. Small but serviceable kitchenette and bathroom with bath. Bad points: rock hard bed and rock hard pillows!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aparthotel Atenea Calàbria is situated next to Rocafort Metro Station, 10 minutes walk from Plaza de Espanya, just over one kilometre from Ramblas Boulevard. It offers 35m square room with kitchen, balcony and free Wi-Fi.The studios are spacious and brightly decorated. Each has a seating area with satellite TV, air conditioning, kitchenette with a fridge, microwe, flat tv and coffee maker.Aparthotel Atenea Calàbria offers a daily buffet breakfast. There are also a range of supermarkets, cafes, bars and restaurants within walking distance of the aparthotel.Aparthotel Atenea Calabria is just over 10 minutes’ walk from Plaza de Espanya, whilst Sants Train and Bus Station is a further 500 metres away. The nearest Metro Station, Rocafort, is a 5-minute walk away and is just 3 stops from the top of Las Rambla ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Superbreak UK, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Atenea Calabria Apartaments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atenea Calabria Apartaments Barcelona, Catalonia
- Atenea Calabria Apartaments Hotel Barcelona