Besides what I already wrote in the title, having a kitchen in Barcelona was awesome. I strongly suggest to go to a Mercat, ask at any of the stands for what is good today, and cook it yourself. Just like the locals do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedroom, bathroom, full equipped kitchen and living room with dinning area and a terrace. Daily cleaning service included. Perfect for families, friends or business. 24h front desk available with multilingual staff to help you during your stay. Free WIFI and access to a sports centre with inside swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hispanos 7 Suiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel Barcelona
- Hispanos 7 Suiza Barcelona, Catalonia