We just visited Barcelona for Spring Break. We stayed at "7 Suiza" and it was the perfect choice for our family. We have 2 daughters, 9 & 12 years old. We stayed in a two bedroom apartment and from our balcony, we had a view of the Sagrada Familia.
The apartment had a proper kitchen, dining table and sitting room with TV. The apartment came with 2 spacious bathrooms and the 2 bedrooms were comfortable. The apartment gave our family the space and comfort we often struggle to find for an affordable price when traveling.
While the location is more residential than "touristy, we enjoyed the neighborhood. We discovered great markets, bakeries, butchers and restaurants. The metro is right next to the hotel so we easily traveled all around the city.
If you are looking for an affordable, comfortable, easy stay in Barcelona, I highly recommend 7 Suiza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedroom, bathroom, full equipped kitchen and living room with dinning area and a terrace. Daily cleaning service included. Perfect for families, friends or business. 24h front desk available with multilingual staff to help you during your stay. Free WIFI and access to a sports centre with inside swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hispanos 7 Suiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel Barcelona
- Hispanos 7 Suiza Barcelona, Catalonia