Went there with two kids for few days. The apartment was two bedrooms, two bathrooms and living room connected with kitchen. To me bit old and used interior but clean. When we arrive they gave us room on first floor. So if you mind noise then ask for higher floor and ideally facing courtyard. But I must say day later I was offered to change the room. Didn't have breakfast there so can't judge the service. The hotel is next to Sagrada Familia and about 30minutes walk from the beach. For us to walk with pram to downtown it was a bit far so if you don't like to walk and be right in center get different place. I recommend the hotel and visit Barcelona!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedroom, bathroom, full equipped kitchen and living room with dinning area and a terrace. Daily cleaning service included. Perfect for families, friends or business. 24h front desk available with multilingual staff to help you during your stay. Free WIFI and access to a sports centre with inside swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hispanos 7 Suiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel Barcelona
- Hispanos 7 Suiza Barcelona, Catalonia