I find it hard to fault this hotel. The location is off City Centre but 5 minutes from the incredible Sagrada Familiar. Rooms were spotless and very good size for a City Centre Hotel. Located really close to the excellent Metro so transport into the middle of town really not a problem. Travelling with a family, we booked 1/2 board and this proved good value for money - very good food and extremely helpful waiters made sure our pescatarian needs were needs were met with minimal of fuss.
The only minor gripes were
1. Breakfast being served on a tray in bedrooms instead of in the restaurant
2. Cleaning staff not washing up crockery in the kitchenette and not providing means to do so.
3. Showers weak
Other than this, the staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable, the whole hotel spotless and when we return to Barcelona, we will happily return to the hotel.
Really nice to actually be able to write something positive about a hotel - this one deserves its place at the top of the Tripadvisor ratings
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedroom, bathroom, full equipped kitchen and living room with dinning area and a terrace. Daily cleaning service included. Perfect for families, friends or business. 24h front desk available with multilingual staff to help you during your stay. Free WIFI and access to a sports centre with inside swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Stayforlong S.L., LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hispanos 7 Suiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel Barcelona
- Hispanos 7 Suiza Barcelona, Catalonia