I have never written a review before, but I am making a point to do so now because the experience was that good. This was our first trip to Spain so we didn't know where to stay so I went to Trip Advisor. The reviews were great so we booked our stay. The Apartments Hispanos 7 was wonderful. The apartment was big, very clean, and very nicely decorated. There was a washer and dryer, have staff explain how to use, a little complicated as it is both a washer and a dryer. A full kitchen, with the grocery store around the corner helped on the food bill. The staff was so friendly and we felt very safe and comfortable. ( I say safe because we were pick-pocketted) within hours of arriving in Spain on the subway.)
The location was perfect. We walked to the grocery store, or a cafe, or restaurant. We took a taxi to the big market area Las Rambles. I never felt that we were too close or too far from anything.
Thank you Apartments Hispanos for our lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedroom, bathroom, full equipped kitchen and living room with dinning area and a terrace. Daily cleaning service included. Perfect for families, friends or business. 24h front desk available with multilingual staff to help you during your stay. Free WIFI and access to a sports centre with inside swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hispanos 7 Suiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel Barcelona
- Hispanos 7 Suiza Barcelona, Catalonia