I had booked this hotel for one night because it was located close to the place where my business meeting was to take place. It's not in the central part of the nice Barcelona city, thus not an area particularly interesting for a visitor, but however fine. Close metro and bus allow to go within 15' in the center of the city. And the price is very affordable for an Ibis and for Barcelona. So a good quality / price ratio and an option to be considered should you go to Barcelona for business or leisure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Barcelona Meridiana hotel is 10 min by metro from the centre of Barcelona, 6 km from the beach. Its bar serves snacks 24/24. The hotel has 143 air-conditioned rooms and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Located in the HERON CITY leisure centre, the hotel enables its clients to enjoy all the attractions on offer: bowling, restaurants, cinemas, swimming pool, golf course. Public covered parking is at your disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Barcelona Meridiana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Barcelona Meridiana Hotel Barcelona
- Accor Barcelona Meridiana
- Ibis Barcelona Meridiana Catalonia