We were positively surprised about the quality of the hotel. Here are some pros and cons:
+ One of the concierge was exceptionally helpful and always ready to answer our requests. (Sorry can`t remember the name)
+ We had a suite from the second floor and it was VERY cosy and romantic.
+ Subway stations (2) were within 5 min walk
- The area has a little to offer: only small restaurants, barely no entertainment but the for example Plaza de catalunya is about 10 min subway ride away.
- Breakfast didn`t include for us but we tried once: it was a disappointment, only bread, cereals and yoghyrt, we don`t recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Paral·lel offers comfortable facilities and welcoming rooms to business or pleasure travelers alike. 64 Rooms, 2 junior suites, a business center offering free internet access, TV lounge, laundry services, public parking in front of the hotel, and welcoming small pets are just some of the features that make this hotel one of the best options in the city center. Hotel Paral·lel puts guests within reach of the city's various and never-ending activities and special events. Ramblas, Liceu Theatre, the Port Vell, Gothic Neighborhood, Greek Theatre, Poble Espanyol, and Olympic Stadium, are all easily accessible, as are the Conference Centers of Montjuic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Paral - lel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parallel Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Paral - Lel Barcelona, Catalonia