We stayed 3 nights in this wonderful hotel. The staff are extremely friendly with welcoming smiles and a glass of cava (Spanish champagne) at check in. We booked a petit room which was big enough and very clean, only negative was the bed felt like a pull out bed. The location was amazing right in the heart of shops and restaurants yet not noisy. We would stay here again but maybe next time take the offer to up grade to get a better bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered as part of Barcelona's cultural heritage in itself, this historic building dates from the 19th century and is situated in the city's ancient Gothic Quarter. The setting of the H10 Raco del Pi makes it ideal for exploring the narrow streets of the most atmospheric area of the city - the Gothic Quarter. Here you will find the Cathedral along with a wide range of shops, galleries and restaurants. Only 100 metres away is the vibrant Las Ramblas, and 300 metres away is the central Placa Catalunya. On arrival you will be greeted with a glass of cava, before continuing into the charming and traditional inner courtyard. The historic building has been brought up to date with features such as a glass-walled atrium and cooling parquet floors in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Raco Del Pi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Raco Del Pi Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Raco Del Pi Barcelona, Catalonia
- Raco Del Pi