Stayed here for two nights and loved both the accommodations and location. Staff was friendly and helpful, rooms were exceptionally clean and comfortable, and the location was perfect for exploring the Gothic quarter or jumping on the Hop On/Hop Off bus. We appreciated the free internet which included access to the hotel's computer and printer. Lots of cafes and shops nearby. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered as part of Barcelona's cultural heritage in itself, this historic building dates from the 19th century and is situated in the city's ancient Gothic Quarter. The setting of the H10 Raco del Pi makes it ideal for exploring the narrow streets of the most atmospheric area of the city - the Gothic Quarter. Here you will find the Cathedral along with a wide range of shops, galleries and restaurants. Only 100 metres away is the vibrant Las Ramblas, and 300 metres away is the central Placa Catalunya. On arrival you will be greeted with a glass of cava, before continuing into the charming and traditional inner courtyard. The historic building has been brought up to date with features such as a glass-walled atrium and cooling parquet floors in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your H10 Raco Del Pi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Raco Del Pi Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Raco Del Pi Barcelona, Catalonia
- Raco Del Pi