Not the best good location close to my work shame. Be careful of the spa baths run with hot water first not clean. Don't have any of the last four rooms on the top floor balcony etc might seem like a good idea but the boilers are in the roof space overhead so take some ear plugs if you want to sleep in those rooms. Also take an Iron and an Ironing board and find somewhere else to eat breakfast I didn't even bother and it was free. Be careful how you approach the staff they like to argue with you and cause unnecessary fuss so best not to bother them. If you are there for any lenght of time take some entertainment only english TV is CNN and BBC news so pretty newsed out after an hour or learn German you are ok with German 5 channels of course! Other than that it was great everything you could ask for except rooms need a refurb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Exe Mitre 3* it is a small Barcelona city hotel, without too many frills but ready to provide our guests with a welcoming, friendly, functional place to stay, with spacious rooms and all the little details that will help you to spend some happy, stress-free days with us: a healthy breakfast with freshly-squeezed orange juice, Wi-Fi connections in all the rooms, hydro-massage bathtub, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Exe Mitre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Mitre Hotel
- Eurostars Mitre Barcelona
- Exe Mitre Barcelona, Catalonia