The staff were very friendly and helpful, however I would never return and would not recommend this hotel. The beds were solid and made for a very uncomfortable nights sleep. We woke up on two occasions to find the room stank of the sewers/drains although our windows were closed. Our hot water had next to no pressure so having a shower was a lengthy process, having a bath. Even longer. If you're looking for somewhere with a comfortable bath you can lay down in, don't come here. I don't think it was even 4ft in length. Food choice was very limited, breakfast was poor with jam that was as runny as water. Slightly suprised to see donuts offered for breakfast although I won't lie, I did have one for breakfast one morning. On arrival we were asked to come back at 1pm when our rooms would be ready. We came back at 3pm and our rooms were still not ready. We had to wait a further 30 minutes before we could get in. Brilliant location in terms of sightseeing as only just around the corner from the top of Las Ramblas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Grupotel Gravina is located in a quiet street in the centre of Barcelona only 300 meters from the centre and the famous Plaça Catalunya, the nerve centre of the city. The Grupotel Gravina is a 19th century building that was refurbished in 2013 and has a façade listed as being of architectural interest.The hotel has two meeting rooms, one with a capacity for 44 people and the other for 55 people. Grupotel Gravina is open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp and LoveHolidays so you can book your Grupotel Gravina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gravina Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Gravina Barcelona
- Grupotel Gravina Barcelona, Catalonia