The hotel is very well located, close to the Plaza da Catalunia and other tourist sights.
They welcome us with a champagne glass and the room was lovely and clean. They also gave us a bottle of champagne and some delicious brownie due our celebration. The downside was that the AC was not working, in fact the temperature did not got lower than 25 C (77 F) what is really hot in the summer, so they staff provide us a small fan. :) The twin beds that have wheels so they moved as we move and for a couple is not convenient. The mini bar did not make the beverages cold, just keep their temperature as the hotel staff informed.
Their breakfast was great, we loved the sweet croissants!
The internet was reliable and they have a printer downstairs. When we come back to Barcelona in another season, that is not as hot as now, we might consider this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Grupotel Gravina is located in a quiet street in the centre of Barcelona only 300 meters from the centre and the famous Plaça Catalunya, the nerve centre of the city. The Grupotel Gravina is a 19th century building that was refurbished in 2013 and has a façade listed as being of architectural interest.The hotel has two meeting rooms, one with a capacity for 44 people and the other for 55 people. Grupotel Gravina is open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grupotel Gravina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gravina Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Gravina Barcelona
- Grupotel Gravina Barcelona, Catalonia