We first visited this hotel 12 years ago and were not disappointed on our return visit with 2 children in tow. Located down a quiet street just a short walk from La Rambla. A clean hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms not particularly big and no view from our room but we were only sleeping here so not an issue. Complimentary cava and buffet in the afternoon was a nice touch. Lovely breakfast with loads of choice. I'm sure we will return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Grupotel Gravina is located in a quiet street in the centre of Barcelona only 300 meters from the centre and the famous Plaça Catalunya, the nerve centre of the city. The Grupotel Gravina is a 19th century building that was refurbished in 2013 and has a façade listed as being of architectural interest.The hotel has two meeting rooms, one with a capacity for 44 people and the other for 55 people. Grupotel Gravina is open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Grupotel Gravina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gravina Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Gravina Barcelona
- Grupotel Gravina Barcelona, Catalonia