Four of us stayed for 4 nights. Central location about 5 minutes walk from Plaça de Cataluyna, close to university area. The rooms were very spacious, well equipped, warm and comfortable. They were serviced every day, I cannot fault the standard. There's a bar area which offers reasonably priced drinks. Breakfast is very good quality. All the staff were pleasant and friendly, we requested more pillows and they were delivered immediately. On our day of departure they stored our cases; we left a pair of glasses behind, the hotel found them and safely packed them away.
I have to recommend this hotel for its friendliness, cleanliness, standard and economy. I will seriously consider staying again when I return to Barcelona next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Grupotel Gravina is located in a quiet street in the centre of Barcelona only 300 meters from the centre and the famous Plaça Catalunya, the nerve centre of the city. The Grupotel Gravina is a 19th century building that was refurbished in 2013 and has a façade listed as being of architectural interest.The hotel has two meeting rooms, one with a capacity for 44 people and the other for 55 people. Grupotel Gravina is open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp and Agoda so you can book your Grupotel Gravina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gravina Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Gravina Barcelona
- Grupotel Gravina Barcelona, Catalonia