Just steps away from Plaza de Catalunya y La Rambla, which if it is your first visit to Barcelona is certainly worth seeing, plus since the hotel is centrally located so you can easily hop on the metro and get to anywhere in the city in a couple minutes. Our room had a balcony, which overlooked an avenue and we enjoyed having a glass of wine out there each night. The hotel has a modern and sleek feel to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Grupotel Gravina is located in a quiet street in the centre of Barcelona only 300 meters from the centre and the famous Plaça Catalunya, the nerve centre of the city. The Grupotel Gravina is a 19th century building that was refurbished in 2013 and has a façade listed as being of architectural interest.The hotel has two meeting rooms, one with a capacity for 44 people and the other for 55 people. Grupotel Gravina is open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Grupotel Gravina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gravina Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Gravina Barcelona
- Grupotel Gravina Barcelona, Catalonia