Grupotel Gravina
Lleo Hotel(Barcelona)
Hotel Pelayo(Barcelona)
Catalonia Ramblas(Barcelona)
1,114 results
All reviewson arrivalgreat locationla ramblauniversitat metro stationrecommend this hotelside streetshort breakjust returned from a night staybottle of cavasuperior roombooked this hotelmini barstar hotelnoisy at nightcentral hotelflat screen tvclean hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I traveled to BCN last April with my family, and we were very pleased with this hotel.. The staff were excellent, and very accommodating. Though we arrived in the morning, our room was ready right away. The rooms were very modern, and the beds were comfortable.. Although the rooms were small (which I've come to accept as the norm across Europe), they were bigger than the hotels in France and Italy I've stayed at.. Our room had a balcony, so I did enjoy sitting there every morning drinking my coffee. I took my iPad to keep in touch with some family members back home, and the wifi met my needs well.. (it wasn't super fast, but not very slow either). The hotel is close to Plaza Catalonia, as well as the Rambla. A bustling scene! I would go back if I return to Barcelona.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Alex B
grupotelgravina, Director General at Grupotel Gravina, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Dear Alex B,
Thank you very much for your kind words following your recent stay at Grupotel Gravina.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your holiday with us and in Barcelona, and also that you appreciated our staff and services.
We really hope to welcome you back to our Hotel in the future.

Kindly regards.

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Lovely hotel in perfect location at a very reasonable price. Staff very friendly, breakfast good, room clean and little balcony facing front. My only minor complaint is that the bed was very hard which I know some people like and rather than a double bed it was two singles pushed together. It just meant I had to have one or two extra cocktails in the bar to be able to get a good nights sleep. Cocktail happy hour between 6pm n 8pm so that didn't matter :)

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Just steps away from Plaza de Catalunya y La Rambla, which if it is your first visit to Barcelona is certainly worth seeing, plus since the hotel is centrally located so you can easily hop on the metro and get to anywhere in the city in a couple minutes. Our room had a balcony, which overlooked an avenue and we enjoyed having a glass of wine out there each night. The hotel has a modern and sleek feel to it.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Went as a group of 3, grandmother, mother and daughter to celebrate my daughters 21st. On arrival welcoming staff, glass of champagne and even complimentary afternoon snacks and coffee which was a nice touch. Rooms sufficient for 3 star and clean, air con does not work, tea/coffee making facility not present but would be nice. Not a bad location near to centre. Breakfast OK. However we stayed here for 2 nights the first was fine, the 2nd we had a night cap in the bar, great Sangria so well done to the bar man. Went back to our room around 12pm and could hear very loud music and people singing along, looked out of the window to see where the noise was coming from, and one of the neighbouring flats was having a party, you could still hear everything with the window shut!. We had hoped that the party noise would die down soon but was still booming away after 1am as we had a flight to catch the next day I went down to reception to tell them about the noise, I was told I was not the first to complain and that they would call the police to see what they could do so I returned to our room. However the noise continued and I needed to sleep! I returned to reception to see what could be done and was regrettably told nothing! They did however find us 3 double rooms on the same floor for each of us this was around 1:45am but the noise could still be heard albeit not as loud! Due to having to change rooms was still unable to sleep the noise finally stopped at around 3am so I returned to our original room to get a couple of hours in before the flight home. Not a great end to the celebrations. So don't go here on weekends if you want to sleep go elsewhere, if you want to party til the early hours though this is the place for you!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Lins42747
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, great staff, very clean and well run hotel. Our room had a balcony out the front of the hotel. The room decor was very clean, modern and sleek. The breakfast was vast and varied, something for everyone. The location was superb, you are in walking distance to a lot of attractions and shops. The Irish bar just round the corner is great for a few drinks, The Pink Elephant is highly recommended for food and great cocktails. Cannot fault the hotel or area it is located.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GPM M
grupotelgravina, Director General at Grupotel Gravina, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear GPM M,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very happy that you had such a good stay with us and that you enjoyed the hotel, the location and our staff. It makes us proud and happy to read nice reviews and we hope to see you again in the future!