I was in this hotel as my friends were staying around the corner in a full Hotel.
My room was on the 3rd floor, this floor does have steps to access it, which could be a problem for some travellers, but in my case this was not an issue.
The rooms are clean fairly well looked after. The walls are a little thin, luckily I had quiet / considerate neighbours. The rooms have wifi, with a secure code obtained from the reception. You will need a code for each connection (phone, tablet….etc)
The breakfast was a little repetitive , but to be honest it did the job.
The location is very good, and there are plenty of amenities on your doorstep
The Staff are really friendly & helpful
My friends stayed in a hotel that was twice the price, had no breakfast, and the rooms were all wrong! Still they did have a pool & gym! I think I go the better deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Grupotel Gravina is located in a quiet street in the centre of Barcelona only 300 meters from the centre and the famous Plaça Catalunya, the nerve centre of the city. The Grupotel Gravina is a 19th century building that was refurbished in 2013 and has a façade listed as being of architectural interest.The hotel has two meeting rooms, one with a capacity for 44 people and the other for 55 people. Grupotel Gravina is open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grupotel Gravina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gravina Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Gravina Barcelona
- Grupotel Gravina Barcelona, Catalonia