“Perfection location; Great staff!”
Review of Turin Hotel

Turin Hotel
Ranked #157 of 515 Hotels in Barcelona
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Let me say that if your looking to be in the center of all the action in Barcelona then this is the Hotel for you. It literally is right off Las Ramblas and close to most of the major attractions in Barcelona. The Hotel was very modern and the staff was impeccable. They also have a very good breakfast for an additional price that is well worth it. I also thought the price was great and the rooms very clean!

If I take another trip to Barcelona I will definitely be staying here again. I have already recommended to a couple of friends this hotel because it just is that good!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joseph U

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This hotel was exactly what we wanted. It was well situated about 75m off of Las Rambles, the room was a reasonable size, it was immaculately clean, the breakfast buffet was solid, and the shower had great pressure (a rarity). It was not fancy, or to be confused with a high-end hotel, but was much more than adequate and everything that we needed. And, it was one of the few hotels to have four beds in a room! For the price, it was a very good deal. At E14 per person we only ate breakfast there one morning, and the rest of the time we walked across the street for an E8.95 breakfast that hit the spot perfectly. I note some comments about noise. The rooms all have hard wood floors. We like that because they are cleaner, but I there was a bit more residual noise than at some hotels. It was not, however, a meaningful issue. Finally, they have great luggage lockers that you can use after checking out, which was helpful to us because we had a later flight.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank ATLGA001
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed here in July. The location was central for all the main access points and sights in the centre of Barcelona but not noisy. The luggage lockers are very useful. The breakfast is good value and similar to staying at a UK Premier Inn. The staff were all very helpful and assisted us with printing off boarding passes for our return flight. The free wi-fi was invaluable especially for checking restaurant reviews on Trip Advisor!! Will definitely stay again if back in Barcelona.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken A
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Just spent 4 nights at Turin Hotel, with my daughter. Very warm welcome from Achmed when we arrived ( and for the rest of our stay). Great location, very clean and felt very safe in the surrounding streets. Our room was on the 5th floor with a large balcony to sit outside. Breakfast very informal, delicious and great choice. I would definitely stay here again and suggest it to my friends.

Room Tip: Room 509 has great balcony
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank xxMargaretxx
Reviewed 25 July 2014

clean, modern, comfortable bed and breakfast hotel.
Once again I'm so happy to trust reviews of tripadvisor, the best location in ramblas, easy walk to every thing you need, after four lovely nights in barcelona i will leave turin tommorow.
The breakfast of the hotel is super good, every item in buffet is delicious, good range of hot and cold items, fresh fruites, pastries, .... It's a good choice.
I recommend this hotel to people who likes to simply walk around and enjoy barcelona.

Room Tip: My room was 509 with a huge balcony facing the street, i loved it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Shabnaz
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed here one night upon returning from our cruise. The location is fantastic. Very close to the Boqueria Market, Las Ramblas and Gothic Quarter. It is easily accessible by the airport (Aerobus to Plaça de Catalunya) and then short walk down Las Ramblas. Also close to subway which helps out immensely when trying to sightsee. The 'included' breakfast was AMAZING! Offered so much variety. The room was clean, nice fixtures, very spacious with a small balcony and free wifi. Only issue is the shower leaked quite a bit of water after our showers. The concierge was very friendly. After a certain hour at night (I assume for security purposes) you have to buzz to get back into the hotel - something I can definitely appreciate. I would definitely recommend and stay there if I return to Barcelona!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My room on the third floor was so clean, quiet and spacious. Free wifi is available in room. The reception staff 'Luis' was kind and very helpful. Nice restaurant, shops and Metro are in short walking distance. Breakfast is good although quite similar everyday. The spicy Spanish sausage is very delicious.

• Stayed: June 2014