“Cool cafe”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Neighbourhood: El Born / La Ribera
Neighbourhood: El Born / La Ribera
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Mescladis is a cool neighborhood cafe in el born. 2 things make it quite special: it has plenty of outdoor space and it is a local favorite. Great coffee, food and service. Nice vibe and always packed

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Came across this place whilst sightseeing. I had the 3 course lunch with drink consisting of a beer, a bowl full of gazpacho, meatballs, Chocolate brownie. My Husband had chicken brochette which was a good sized portion. All the food was very tasty and my set lunch was good value. Staff friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

The chicken brochette here is great as well as the hummus. The place has a very cool vibe, very eclectic and artsy. I would stop in from time to time for the brochette.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Had a couple of beers. It's a very nice place with relaxed atmosphere and lots of kooky bohemian decoration. That's about all I have to say, but Trip Advisor is insisting that I write at least a hundred words, so maybe I'll just ramble on for a while about how much I hate Donald Trump. I mean, who votes for such a bigoted half-wit? Well I suppose it worked for George W Bush, and he stayed in for two terms. I don't know why I care so much; I'm British anyway.

2  Thank crisnew
Reviewed 2 October 2016

We had lunch. Nice outdoor seating and friendly atmosphere. We ordered salad and two vegetable dishes. All were very good. However, we ordered their upgraded wine instead of their lowest quality red house wine by the glass. It came chilled and was poor quality even after letting it warm up a while.

I would return, but skip the wine and drink beer instead or order wine by the bottle.