This was my fourth trip to Barcelona and my third at this place. I won't stay anywhere else! Why? Simple: The people, the location, rooms with a terrace.
First, the people. The staff, and I mean the entire staff) truly make you feel like you are part of a family when you're a guest there. They aren't intruding, but they are very warm and you feel they truly want to do everything they can to make you feel good. The cleaning staff do a fantastic job keeping the place very clean.
Second, the location. If you want to be in the middle of all the tourists, then stay somewhere else. But if you want to be within a 5-10 minute train ride to everything, but stay in a place full of culture, restaurants, shops, then this is it. It is a slice of life (albeit bohemian - think NYC's Lower East Side circa 1985 [minus the drugs]) and you could spend days discovering Gaudi masterpieces right there, such as Casa Vicenz which is behind the hotel and Park Guell which is a walk away.
Third, rooms with a terrace. Tired from walking, but still want to feel you are part of the city? get a room with a terrace and relax with a glass of wine. Just lovely.
For those wanting posh furniture, this is not the place for you. The furniture can be a bit worn, but everything is VERY clean. It is just an older building, so keep that in mind.
Like I mentioned before, I won't stay anywhere else! Thanks Hotel Silver, I hope to see you again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aparthotel Silver is one of the most recommended hotels in Barcelona. We offer our customers a lovely stay thanks to our constant improvement and prices that are always very attractive.A family-like atmosphere and a central location together with great transport connections are our trademarks. Our customers are loyal, regular and very diverse: tourists from all over, businessmen and women, trade fair and conference visitors, cruise passengers, patients on medical treatments, families, etc. All staff at the Aparthotel Silver works with a single objective: for you to feel at home with us. We love to serve them all and we do our best to offer what best suits their needs: double bed, twin beds, terrace, adapted rooms, cribs, free wifi, connected rooms, international TV channels, car park, breakfast buffet in the garden etc. Besides, we are always happy to offer our tips and recommendations. We are here to help you! The best of Aparthotel Silver are our customers and their grateful smile is our best reward. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Aparthotel Silver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Silver Barcelona, Catalonia
- Aparthotel Silver Hotel Barcelona