Acta Antibes
US$214
US$286
US$245
1,987 results
All reviewssagrada familiamonumental metro stationstar hotelclean hoteldouble roomwithin walking distancevending machinepriced hotelmin walkrecommend this hotelshort breakwifi connectioncity breakreception stafftourist attractionsquiet areaair conditioning
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The receptionists were mostly polite, but Victor gets 10 out of 10 for his patience and good level of English. The room was adequate, bathroom quite clean. Only the bath was slippery. The wi-fi worked very well. Breakfast was more than adequate.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Myself, husband and 19 year old son booked a triple room and expected a bedroom with three beds, but we were pleasantly surprised to be given a two bedroomed room. After one night we had to move due to a water leak and our second room was identical, I found both rooms to be clean and have comfortable beds. The only toiletries provided were a sachet if shampoo/ shower gel and a small soap per person, and there are no refreshments, as I had read about this beforehand I took a travel kettle and my own toiletries, however, I still feel the hotel is good value. Hotel reception was good and we were impressed with the location, we ate at Tchey cafe frequently as the food was good and reasonably priced. The only letdown was that my husband had taken his mobile phone to use to listen to music whilst in the hotel, and never took it out of the room, but he must have forgotten to put it in the safe on one occasion as when we packed to leave the phone could not be found. We reported this to reception staff but I will let you draw your own conclusions about where the phone went, however, this would not prevent us using the hotel again but we would ensure we were more careful with our belongings.

Room Tip: Room 201 is right next to the breakfast room and so can be noisy in the morning. Room 301 is directly above , both rooms are close to the lift and are road facing, this isn't a problem as the road isn't noisy, but Room 201 is best avoided if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Staff were efficient and friendly, always handy with directions and information. Hotel was very clean, and it was a good enough space for 2. Wifi in rooms weren't too great, but maybe it was only cos I was in the very last room away from the lifts. Location was safe, excellent, close to most attractions. Good restaurants nearby called Nogel (Luciano wasn't very good, but their pizzas looked quite enticing) and Casa-something (sorry I forgot. I know that doesn't really help). There is a desk in the room, and while the table was handy for laying out all my things, I can't help thinking if they got rid of the accompanying chair, it would free up so much more space.

Room Tip: Wifi works best in the lobby, or near the lifts
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We stayed for 4 nights and were very pleased with our choice of hotel. The Acta Antibes is in a very convenient location for the Sagrada Familia (just 10 mins walk) and all the main tourist attractions are within easy reach on foot if you are reasonably fit, or by metro from nearby Monumental station.
The room was modern, well-fitted and very clean - no frills, but ideal for a short stay. Breakfast is available if wanted, but we took our own travel kettle and bought bread, fruit & yogurts from the nearby shops. Our room was at the back of the hotel and had no external noise, but there was some noise from adjoining bathrooms - make sure you close the louvered vents in the bathroom to reduce this!
There are several bars and cafes in the area, but none looked particularly inviting for an evening meal - we preferred to walk down to the Port Vell area for a stroll and better choice of restaurants.
All the staff were very friendly, helpful and gave excellent service. We would certainly be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank JPW100
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Very nice clean hotel extremely well located in center of Barcelona within walking distance of Sagrada Familia, Las Ramblas etc...But I would like to express my most sincere congratulation to the personnel especially Mr. Victor for an outstanding service.When I go back to Barcelona, this is where I will stay

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple