We stayed at Acta Antibes Hotel in Barcelona for 3 nights in a double room.
- Clean, well kept room and bathroom
- Close to Monumental tube station
- Approx 15-20 mins walk to Placa de Catalunya
- Approx 10 mins walk to La Sagrada Familia
- Helpful and friendly staff! Ask for restaurant recommendations!
- Good wifi connection and speed
- breakfast was average for 9 euros per person per day. Average pastries, corn flakes and coco pops, preserved fruit salad, ham and cheese, breads, juice and coffee
- we could hear the neighbours talking, when their tv was on and their toilet flushing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Acta Antibes Hotel is a 2 star hotel in Barcelona located very close to the Sagrada Familia and well-connected with public transport.It has 71 comfortable and spacious rooms that have a full equipped bathroom, TV with international channels, air conditioning, heating and free WIFI.The Hotel, of welcoming design, has private parking in the same building, and in addition a meeting and conference room with capacity of 12 people. It also offers a buffet breakfast at the best price-quality for customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Acta Antibes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Antibes Hotel Barcelona
- Acta Antibes Barcelona, Catalonia