Just returned from three nights at El jardi. Located in a lively square of the Gothic quarter, the location is unbeatable with dozens of appealing bars and restaurants within minutes. The cafe immediately outside was a great place for soaking up the sun over breakfast! Staff were friendly and welcoming (despite us not arriving until 1am) and our twin room was clean and well laid out, if rather small. We slept with the window open, and were not disturbed until the street entertainers started around 9am. Having stayed in several other budget hotels in Barcelona, I would definitely recommend this one for a good night's sleep in a safe, friendly and atmospheric location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a privileged location, "el Jardí" is at the artistic and commercial heart of the city center. The Plaça del Pi, near Las Ramblas is a meeting point for visiting the main sights. On foot, you can visit the Cathedral, the Plaça Catalunya and the Palau de la Generalitat, the Passeig de Gracia, el Born district, the beach, the maremagnum or the port.In a 300 years old building, "el Jardí" offers 40 rooms equipped with bathroom, air conditioning / heating, safety box, satellite TV and telephone. The lobby is wi-fi ready and there is a personal computer available for our customers. "el Jardí" also offers the option of a Continental breakfast.With a friendly atmosphere and a multilingual team, our reception strives every day to provide a personalized attention to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your el Jardi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Jardi - Hostal Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Jardi Barcelona
- Jardi Hotel Barcelona
- El Jardi Barcelona, Catalonia