The Hotel Jardi is very basic but clean and very well located. All of our email correspondence making reservations and getting directions from them was very easy. All of the desk clerks speak fluent English. The location, off Las Ramblas is good and the hotel is right on a lovely little square not far from the Cathedral. There are no bell hops and even though there is a small elevator you still have to get the luggage up to the reception level which is a long flight of stairs. Our room had a small balcony overlooking the square. This is a no frills place but well run and clean. Not for older travellers I would say, the elevator sometimes does not run well and it has 5 floors of rooms. Note: you have to pay in cash unless your room bill is over 250 euros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a privileged location, "el Jardí" is at the artistic and commercial heart of the city center. The Plaça del Pi, near Las Ramblas is a meeting point for visiting the main sights. On foot, you can visit the Cathedral, the Plaça Catalunya and the Palau de la Generalitat, the Passeig de Gracia, el Born district, the beach, the maremagnum or the port.In a 300 years old building, "el Jardí" offers 40 rooms equipped with bathroom, air conditioning / heating, safety box, satellite TV and telephone. The lobby is wi-fi ready and there is a personal computer available for our customers. "el Jardí" also offers the option of a Continental breakfast.With a friendly atmosphere and a multilingual team, our reception strives every day to provide a personalized attention to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your el Jardi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Jardi - Hostal Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Jardi Barcelona
- Jardi Hotel Barcelona
- El Jardi Barcelona, Catalonia