“Fab apartments”

Rambla 102 Apartments
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Fab apartments”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I stayed here for two nights this week as part of a group, away for my friends hen do.
The apartments are lovely. Very clean and modern and amazingly well equipped, including an Nespresso machine, which I can't really live without!.
Our apartments looked over las rambles, which is constantly busy, and noisy, however we slept fine. The apartments are directly opposite the market which is a must to visit, fresh fruit smoothies for €1, the choice is endless.
The guy who met us and showed us to our apartments, was really friendly and helpful. One of the girls accidentally left her mulberry neckless, which was returned to us, when we went back to collect our cases after checking out earlier that day.
I'd would definitely stay here again, if I was to return to Barcelona.

Room Tip: We had apartments 21 and 22 on the second floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jennifer M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Atlanta
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We just enjoyed our best stay in Barcelona. Rambla 102 is located perfectly to enjoy all of the sites (the best being right across the street from La Boqueria!). Our unit was clean, full kitchen, coffee maker and washer/dryer. Our room faced the alley and we all had excellent sleep. According to the clerk the facade of the building is old, but the interior was completely renovated a few years ago. This will be the first property on our list when we return to Barcelona. Outstanding value. Our luggage did not arrive with us and the staff went out of their way to communicate with the airlines to help as well as help to print tickets, etc that we needed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank jp3Atlanta
Geelong, Australia
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

This was my first trip as a solo traveller and I'm glad I chose this apartment for my week in Barcelona. It was very easy to get to via the airport shuttle to Place de Catalunya and a quick walk down Las Ramblas. The apartment is well appointed with everything you need and a very comfy bed. It is centrally located and everything I wanted to see or do was within easy reach. Being on the main drag, I was woken once or twice by late night revellers but overall it was remarkably quiet. The only real gripe I had was that I had to re-log in to wifi every time I came in- go figure!

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Chris53_13
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The pictures are true to a T and it is in the best area. We were able to walk to everywhere from there and did not take a taxi once. Beautiful, clean, modern and just a great place to park yourself. Loved Barcelona!

Room Tip: we stayed at the back and I enjoyed the quiet view out the window overlooking the narrow streets!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Despite being on La Rambla we could not have been more comfortable. The exterior building is beautiful and directly opposite La Boqueria. The interior is only 3 years old and very modern with clean and pleasant lines. The apartments are well presented thanks to the management and head housekeeper. From my first contact with Agustin, to being met by Carlos on arrival and to the assistance provided by Aranthxe it was a pleasure to do business with people who are not only honest but who present in a thoroughly professional and warm manner throughout our 15 day stay. The apartments are quietly air conditioned so the triple glazing does keep the noise of La Rambla to a minimum. We would happily stay again and have no reservation recommending the property to friends. Our apt faced La Rambla, we had a great time sitting in our living room watching the human zoo.

Room Tip: Go for Apt 22 - it is beautiful and make sure you say a big hi to the people mentioned above. Avoid...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tricia N
Paisley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My partner and I stayed in a second floor open plan apartment (number 23). It was perfect for our stay, it really does look like the pictures on the website - spotlessly clean, bright, modern & spacious.

Agustin was really helpful from booking all the way through to check out. He booked us a table at a restaurant I was hoping to try & also recommended another for us which he also booked. The restaurant he recommended was fantastic (Barraca). He met us at the apartment and showed us where everything we needed was & then left us to it, there were absolutely no issues during our stay so we didn't see him again until check out when he let us leave our bags in his office until our flight later that day.

The location is fantastic - right on La Ramblas opposite the amazing Boqueria market, I had been worried that with it being so central it might be noisy but it wasn't & I slept like a log the entire time! There is a metro stop a few steps away which is also very useful and a convenience store for stocking up on water etc.

The apartment had all amenities you could require on a holiday and had plenty of storage/hanging rails so we could make ourselves feel at home rather then living from a case and there were also nice touches such as shampoo/soap/shower gel provided (which I haven't seen in an apartment before so had brought all my own) and nespresso machine.

I would highly recommend these apartments to anyone and look forward to staying again next time I visit Barcelona.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nikki53
Ramat HaSharon, Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We loved the one bedroom apartment. A luxurious apartment in the best location in Barcelona. I was afraid that reality will be different than photos and was amazed to see that in real it even looks better. We were 4 (2 teens+2 parents) and there was enough room for all of us.
It is clean,everything needed was provided.
Although situated in the heart of Barcelona the apartment was very quite, and we left windows open freely.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family