The title sums it up pretty well. We found the CN to be very clean, a marvelous location and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I'd like to mention our front desk man, Javier for exceptional service . He also recommended a great restaurant around the corner (La Fonda) which was also a great find! All in all I would highly recommend this hotel for other start/or end of cruise ship vacationers. Barcelona is a great stop on the journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quite affordable in light of its extremely central location on Las Ramblas, the Hotel Cuatro Naciones in Barcelona has been providing basic rooms for more than 200 years . Turn-of-the century style unfolds in a lobby decked out with high crown molding, wrought ironwork, and marble galore. ... Read MoreA sweeping staircase leads to 55 simplistic rooms with white walls and punchy pink bedspreads and curtains. Floors are smooth stone mosaic. There's also an elevator, if stairs aren't your thing. Fourteen of the rooms at the Hotel Cuatro Naciones offer sweeping views of La Rambla. The first floor salon is a must-see, featuring hotel-related news clippings through the ages and signed photos and memorabilia of the hotel's most famous guests. The fancy guest history includes Stendhal, Frederic-Francois Chopin, Ulysses S. Grant, and Buffalo Bill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Cuatro Naciones reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cuatro Naciones Hotel
- Cuatro Naciones Barcelona
- Hotel Cuatro Naciones Barcelona, Catalonia