Perfectly acceptable price/quality ratio - £50 a night via lastminute, in central Barca, in June is not to be despised. Wouldn't wat to pay more - it's a very marginal 4*, but the fridge was handy for cold water/cava and it was also quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable and modern, the ILUNION Almirante enjoys a privileged location that will make us dream of the past. Located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter, just 200 meters from the Cathedral and the Palau de la Musica and a few minutes from the Borne area, famous for its variety of restaurants and its bohemian and elitist atmosphere.Guests can stroll down the famous Ramblas, located less than 10 minutes walk and the metro station Jaume I is only 300 meters away.All rooms are decorated with contemporary furnishings and amenities that will make guests feel at home: free Wi-Fi, free bottled water, flat-screen TV, satellite TV, free safety deposit box and air conditioning .The hotel offers as well a fitness center and several PC’s located in the main lobby offering free Wi-Fi access. Room service available during limited hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travel Republic (UK) and Priceline so you can book your ILUNION Almirante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Almirante Hotel Barcelona
- ILUNION Almirante Barcelona, Catalonia