Great time had! Got upgraded to a better room.. so of course when that happens, the price to awesome ratio goes up fast.
Staff were amazingly helpful. Really genuine, young, spoke flawless english and were just great.
The room was ok... stayed in 305. Had one window that opened internally into the hotel, curtains werent to heavy... so this window let a huge amount of light in all night and was hard to sleep. Bit of a downside.
The room looked as if it was first class, 5 years ago. The bathroom vanity unit had taken alot of water and was very damaged, to the point where you turn the basin tap on and the whole thing moves.
Other than the light and the vanity unit, the hotel is fairly swish and super nice. Would definitely stay there again.
Location is amazing, right on the 'main strip' or at least one of them. I'd stay away from the nearby restaurants... they're touristy junk.
Breakfast at the hotel was very expensive (stayed in many breakfast offering hotels for business) 13 Euro or 9 if you pre-book. Great room and good atmosphere, but expensive for what it is. Gluten free options are super limited.
Easiest way to get there from the airport is to catch the A2 airport bus for 5 Euro to catalunya square and then a 5 min walk. Too easy!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Barcelona, right in the Ramblas and within the city's historic downtown,.Hotel Internacional allows you to enjoy the city's most vibrant hide-out: in the middle of las Ramblas, in front of the refurbished Gran Teatro del Liceu and the well-known Mercado de la Boquería, and just a short distance from the Olympic Port.The Hotel Internacional offers you modernity, design and comfort. Its inner rooms and courtyard spaces are relaxing and welcoming with a fresh, modern ambiance.The rooms, totally equiped has been renovated with an elegant and modern decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Internacional Ramblas Cool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Cool Local Hotel Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Husa Internacional
- Husa Internacional Barcelona
- Hotel Internacional Ramblas Cool Barcelona, Catalonia