You can't beat the location. That's what you're paying for. We were in 309, facing La Rambla with a nice view down the street. Other reviews that mention no A/C are absolutely true - be prepared to sweat out all your mojitos every night. The reception desk doesn't care because the A/C works great in the lobby! No issues with the wireless. Drinks on the terrace are far over-priced, but again, you're paying for the location and superb people-watching. In the end, it's relatively clean, yes you can hear your neighbors at all hours of the night, and no, they can't make the room cooler. Did I mention you're paying for location?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Barcelona, right in the Ramblas and within the city's historic downtown,.Hotel Internacional allows you to enjoy the city's most vibrant hide-out: in the middle of las Ramblas, in front of the refurbished Gran Teatro del Liceu and the well-known Mercado de la Boquería, and just a short distance from the Olympic Port.The Hotel Internacional offers you modernity, design and comfort. Its inner rooms and courtyard spaces are relaxing and welcoming with a fresh, modern ambiance.The rooms, totally equiped has been renovated with an elegant and modern decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Internacional Ramblas Cool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Cool Local Hotel Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Husa Internacional
- Husa Internacional Barcelona
- Hotel Internacional Ramblas Cool Barcelona, Catalonia