Stayed here in February 2013. Great location, Metro right outside hotel so you can catch the train and metro to the hotel. Situation on the La Rambla. Reception were friendly and provided us with a map and tickets that we required. Room was spacious enough, clean, and modern.
For the price, it is well worth it and would recommend it to anyone as a base for exploring Barcelona. Free bottled water in fridges in the hall way which was a bonus as well.
Only this I would say as a negative was if you're a light sleeper, you may find if you're overlooking the La Rambla street, you might hear noise. It wasn't a big thing it is worth making note of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Barcelona, right in the Ramblas and within the city's historic downtown,.Hotel Internacional allows you to enjoy the city's most vibrant hide-out: in the middle of las Ramblas, in front of the refurbished Gran Teatro del Liceu and the well-known Mercado de la Boquería, and just a short distance from the Olympic Port.The Hotel Internacional offers you modernity, design and comfort. Its inner rooms and courtyard spaces are relaxing and welcoming with a fresh, modern ambiance.The rooms, totally equiped has been renovated with an elegant and modern decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Internacional Ramblas Cool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Cool Local Hotel Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Husa Internacional
- Husa Internacional Barcelona
- Hotel Internacional Ramblas Cool Barcelona, Catalonia