We have just come back from a 3 night stay here. The hotel was perfect for our stay, close to everything, room was great, spacious, clean, modern bathroom everything we needed! Staff were friendly and helpful. La Ramblas is a busy street but this is why we booked this hotel as we wanted to be close to all of the restaurants, shops etc. However we didn't find that it was too noisey at all.For those that complain about the noise, the hotel is advertised as being on the main La Ramblas which is know as the busy hustle and bustle street of Barcelona. I would certainly recommend this hotel and Barcelona itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Barcelona, right in the Ramblas and within the city's historic downtown,.Hotel Internacional allows you to enjoy the city's most vibrant hide-out: in the middle of las Ramblas, in front of the refurbished Gran Teatro del Liceu and the well-known Mercado de la Boquería, and just a short distance from the Olympic Port.The Hotel Internacional offers you modernity, design and comfort. Its inner rooms and courtyard spaces are relaxing and welcoming with a fresh, modern ambiance.The rooms, totally equiped has been renovated with an elegant and modern decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Internacional Ramblas Cool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Cool Local Hotel Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Husa Internacional
- Husa Internacional Barcelona
- Hotel Internacional Ramblas Cool Barcelona, Catalonia