Hotel Internacional Ramblas Cool
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$245
Grand Hotel Central(Barcelona)
US$552
US$491
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$220
US$172
  • Restaurant
US$197
US$150
  • Pool
H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$280
  • Beachfront
US$378
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsla ramblaliceu metro stationgreat locationsuperior roomroof terracetwo singlesfree wifiboqueria marketfirst flooropen the windowlight sleeperrooms are smallstayed here for nightsbreakfast roomsight seeingcity breakgothic quarter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Very poor service and overall attitude towards customers from the 2 male members in the reception desk. Hope this feedback improves service for future customers.staff in reception did not show a lot of willingness to help, competence or care for the customers needs at all Very dissapointing...

Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays
Reviewed 8 August 2014

After a late arrival by train from Paris, I couldn't wait to get to the hotel to relax and have a shower before taking a midnight stroll with my hubby especially since we were on honeymoon. Upon arriving a the hotel, we were checked in by an elderly gentleman who gave us our key. As we arrived at our room I knew this was not what we reserved, you couldn't swing a cat literally I couldn't even open my suitcase without lifting it onto the bed. No aircon, no small fridge to store water. My husband complained at the front desk but they had no more rooms and we were forced to sleep there. The next morning I had a rash on my body from the sheets and blanket, tried to shower but water leaked all over the place. I was so upset I was in tears as the room we reserved was certainly not what we got and when moved across the hall it was still part of the old hotel and not the new part which is what we had booked thank goodness the room was slightly bigger with a balcony but still no fridge or aircon. Needless to say we made the best of our situation but I will never recommend this hotel to anyone. Absolutely disgusting, and I thought we would get this problem in Paris, our room was better and bigger there.

Room Tip: Don't even consider reserving a room here. You never know what you going to get.
1  Thank Kerry H
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed here for3 nights after a long delay on flights we were exhausted and checked in early morning we booked a superior double which was really small we asked if that was the room we booked and it was and that the rooms at back of hotel were smaller!room was on the front and I must say you didn't hear the noise stall,on our last night air conditioning wasn't working but as it was late we left it as we had to get up early, the wood around the sink is in need of repair,in general it was good and Sharon or Sandra on reception was great and very helpful also night porter

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Friendly staff, first room was small but changed room free of charge.Moved to the front room facing Las Ramblas. Contrary to other reviews, the room was not noisy at all and this was during the World Cup! Location was fantastic and close to all attractions. Breakfast was very good. Made my birthday long weekend a memorable one.Would like to thank Sandra, Sergio and Joseph on Reception; Violeta and Binta in the Restaurant. Nothing is too much trouble to make our stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Would definitely go to Barcelona and stay at this hotel again. Was really sad to go. The best part was sitting on the veranda after breakfast having coffee and watch the world go by. Metro was just outside the hotel,ideal for travelling and touring Barcelona.

Room Tip: Choose a superior room if you have a budget for it.
1  Thank MVZHarrison
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I didn't like this hotel really. It is not cheap but I stayed in a minuscule room, without safe and minibar. Poor selection of TV channels too. On a positive note, the breakfast was cheap and it wasn't that bad. They say they are close to the beach but this is not true. After walking quickly for about 30 minutes, you can access the Barceloneta Beach. I'd never return to this place. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo