I stayed here last year in a double room. Took a single room this year, it's small with a shared bathroom but the size doesn't really matter as I'm here to attend the Motogp race and out of the room for over 12 hours. Bed is comfortable, TV works. Room was cleaned and tidied every day, bathrooms always clean and never had to wait to use them. One drawback, I was in room 2 on the reception side of the building and from about 6.30am the doorbell is ringing and the telephone starts around 7.30am. No other noise really. The room is very warm but the stand alone air conditioning works fine. Will stay here again if I go next year. Eixample is a lovely part of the city, and close to metro stops and Placa Catalunya for the airport bus
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Girona is located in the center of Barcelona, in the heart of the bourgeois Eixample district, near Paseo de Gracia ,where stand two buildings of Gaudi : Casa Batllo and Casa Mila.This large building dating from S.XIX , part of the Quadrat d`Or designed by Idelfons Cerda, whose consolidation as bourgeois center coincided with the emergence of Modernism in Barcelona.Hostal Girona combines the spirit of that age with the facilities of a small and modern hostal with a familiar and comfortable ambience. Yours sincerely, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hostal Girona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Girona Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Girona Barcelona, Catalonia