Small hotel, comfortable rooms, but not large, with a nice bathroom. Good breakfast but skip the scrambled eggs, they are not a european specialty, otherwise there is a varied choice of typical european breakfast foods. The front desk staff, especially Erica, was very helpful with maps and how to get around the city as well as location of attractions. It is a few minute walk to the Clot metro station and about a 20 minute walk to La Sagrada Familia. They do not have non-smoking rooms, so you may, or may not, have some smoke smell in your room depending on who was there before you. Although I am a non-smoker, I would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosy hotel located in Aragon street one of the main streets of Barcelona that will allow you to arrive shortly to any point of the city. Nearby Gaudi's master piece, the Sagrada Familia church, and two important shopping centres, Glories and La Maquinista. The hotel has 2 rooms (for meetings, conferences and seminars), a coffee bar and a car park for its clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Albeniz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Albeniz Barcelona
- Catalonia Albeniz Hotel Barcelona