The location good. Bed very hard and was woken at 3am then 5am by party people returning.
Staff very helpful. I like to have a TV in the room, there was none. The value to what you get is not in line. Perhaps ideal for youngsters who party hard, not ideal for a family with a baby.
The photographer used for their website is very very good. If you get my drift
Parking 25 euro a night . Heavy !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Goya is one of the best options to enjoy your stay in Barcelona, one of the most fascinating cities in Europe. Located in the main shopping, tourist and business zone of Barcelona, Bed and Breakfast Goya is the perfect starting point to discover the jewels of Gaudí at Passeig de Gràcia, the mythical Ramblas or the Gothic Cathedral. On your arrival, our staff will provide you information about tour services, location, restaurants tapas bars, and tips on where to go. Do you need tickets for FC Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia or the last musical? We will book them for you. Within the same family atmosphere, we offer two types of accommodation: Bed and Breakfast Goya and the new apartment. In both options you will find the same quality of standards and services with brand new refurbished and stylish decorated bedrooms. Bed and Breakfast Goya provides WiFI for your laptop, TV lounge, bilingual assistance and 24 hour front desk, as well as ticketing service, laundry and car rental. Bed and Breakfast Goya, in the city centre Barcelona, is open all year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostal Goya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Goya Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Goya Barcelona, Catalonia