we were a group of 4 , me+my boyfriend (30y), my dad and my boyfriends mum (60y); so we had one double room with bathroom and two "twin type" rooms as single rooms with bathroom.
rooms were very nice, but minimalistic. no TV! we didnt have a closet in the doubleroom, the twin rooms had one and were much more spacious. Each room has a different interior design, all are nice and sweet.
the location is perfect, 1 min from plaza catalunya, where all the airport buses, city buses, tourist buses and the metro stop, 1 min to the rambla.
the rooms that are on the outside have balconies but are a bit noisy cause ther is a lot going on in front of the hotel, which i liked.
bathrooms are tiny but very nice and clean and with all you need.
Free WLAN is working well in the rooms, and there is a really nice "living room" with a
computer with internet that you can use for free.
we all liked the hotel really much, and recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family eco-chic hotel located in the center of Barcelona, only 2min walking distance from Las Ramblas. We have a "green" philosophy and we are just about to Get the gold Leed Certifation(Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Building Rating System ). Decoration is fresh, mostly white with eco products and natural furniture. Our beds are organic and hand made beds "Naturalmat and Coco-mat". Reception opened 24hrs and freen internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hostal Grau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Grau Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Grau Barcelona, Catalonia