If you want to be near the heart of all the nightlife stay here. In fact you will want ear plugs there is so much nightlife. We could not sleep one night. It was horrible, loud and into 4 in the morning. Garbage trucks at 2 in the morning too.
The rooms are bare. No toiletries like you might expect, such as soap, shampoo, etc. The rooms are dated. The staff were reluctantly helpful and not particularly welcoming.
When we left we heard they were about to start 3 months of renovations. I would be interested to see what they do, it would take so little really to make it charming. But I will never stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family eco-chic hotel located in the center of Barcelona, only 2min walking distance from Las Ramblas. We have a "green" philosophy and we are just about to Get the gold Leed Certifation(Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Building Rating System ). Decoration is fresh, mostly white with eco products and natural furniture. Our beds are organic and hand made beds "Naturalmat and Coco-mat". Reception opened 24hrs and freen internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your Hostal Grau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Grau Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Grau Barcelona, Catalonia