We spent several days at this hotel after being delayed by Hurricane Sandy. The hotel was great, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the location is perfect. It is about a block off Plaza Catalunya. The hotel was clean and looked like most of it had been renovated not too long ago. There was a little construction on the second floor, but it was quiet at night. Many rooms had their own bathrooms, but we spent one night in a room with a shared bathroom on the hall. This was not an issue as there are not that many rooms on the floor anyway. Free WiFi, but there are no TVs in the rooms. There is a lounge area with a TV and a computer, and they were rarely in use and always available. It is close to public transit, restaurants, and the Terminal Aeroport Bus stop to the airport. Overall it is simple, clean and in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family eco-chic hotel located in the center of Barcelona, only 2min walking distance from Las Ramblas. We have a "green" philosophy and we are just about to Get the gold Leed Certifation(Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Building Rating System ). Decoration is fresh, mostly white with eco products and natural furniture. Our beds are organic and hand made beds "Naturalmat and Coco-mat". Reception opened 24hrs and freen internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hostal Grau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Grau Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Grau Barcelona, Catalonia