No the pubic areas are not finished and the rooms are not 100% ready. (Maybe 95%). But the rooms are the best we found on our european trip. The price point is fine and the Hosteria is close to everything you could want. It is an old city neighborhood a block off the main streets and 2 blocks from the grand central station of Barcelona and just off the Las Ramblas.
The staff was very, very helpful. Danny was especially great. If you to can let some public areas disarray go, you will have a great time here. Barcelona was fantastic. Do not miss the Gaudi Cathedral> There is a nice bar just next to the hotel that we made our home for a cafe and patisserie in the morning and night cap site in the late ours.
It is hard for the taxi guys to find but we gave the cross streets and it was no problem.
Have a great trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family eco-chic hotel located in the center of Barcelona, only 2min walking distance from Las Ramblas. We have a "green" philosophy and we are just about to Get the gold Leed Certifation(Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Building Rating System ). Decoration is fresh, mostly white with eco products and natural furniture. Our beds are organic and hand made beds "Naturalmat and Coco-mat". Reception opened 24hrs and freen internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Hostal Grau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Grau Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Grau Barcelona, Catalonia